jueves, 3 de enero de 2013

Logistics & Supply Chain

 

Throughout my studies I´ve never had the opportunity to explore the field of logistics and supply chain and it wasn´t until I started working when I felt in love with this part of the business. Since the first day I visited a warehouse I have developed a growing interest on how business work from the operational point of view.

Some of the blogs I regularly follow are:

- http://www.supplychaindigital.com/

This is probably the most cutting edge blog regarding logistics and freight and it has some of the most accurate and extended articles. Some of the articles are meant to be addressed to people with solid logistics background

- http://blog.kinaxis.com/

However this blog is not updated as frequently as the previous one, it contains some of the most interesting entrances I have been able to find on the net. It depicts huge amounts of information based on real life examples.

- http://eldiariodeunlogistico.blogspot.com.es/

With simple but very useful articles this blog goes back to the basics and explores some of the most important patterns anybody interested in logistics and supply chain should follow.

These are some of the blogs I frequently follow but there are plenty more on the net, it just takes some patience until you find the hiding gem among the stones!!

1 comentario:

  1. Each comes with its own unique challenges, but in the end there are similarities in regard to load requirements, waybill processing, duties, requirements for perishable goods and of course fulfilling client expectations.
    Repair and Reverse Logistics|Best Integrated supply chain player in India

    ResponderEliminar