miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2013

TEDx Ideas worth spreading


If you haven´t seen any TEDx talks before, I encourage you to take your laptop, computer or whatever other device you have near you and enjoy some of the best pieces of interesting material you will be able to find on the net.

Whether you like sports, science, technology or leisure, I´m sure you´ll find a talk that will fulfill your crave for cutting edge information.

Today I´ll like you to watch the next video, not only because of its relation with supply chain, but also because I think the message it tries to deliver should be the future approach every food retailer in the world should follow, I hope you agree with me.

I haven´t had a nice, juicy and tasty tomato since I was a teenager, and that tomato was grown by my grandparents at their vegetable garden, not bought at the local supermarket.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario